Internship – C Software Engineer - Warsaw/Lomza
Location: Warsaw, Lomza
Salary: 3500 PLN
Due to the development of company, we are looking for talented and ambitious students who want to gain experience in programming and increase their knowledge about operating systems under the guidance of experienced programmers.
Main rules of our internship program:
- duration: 3 months from July to September 2022, 40 hours a week,
- form of employment: contract of mandate,
- wage: 3500 PLN gross per month,
- mentor's support: each trainee will be assigned a tutor who will provide a substantive support in the execution of the assigned task,
- tasks and responsibilities: development of competences in one of the four teams, through the implementation of current tasks carried out by our team in ongoing projects.
- completed at least 3 years of studies, preferred fields of study: computer science , electronics, physics, automation and robotics or related,
- knowledge of the architecture of operating systems,
- good knowledge of the C language,
- basic knowledge of parallel programming,
- basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
- ability to create and implement new algorithms for resource constrained environments,
- consequence in achieving goals and the ability to complete tasks.
- experience in student scientific clubs, student organizations and programming or mathematical contests.
What we offer:
- unique opportunity to participate in development projects of an open-source operating system for the Edge-IoT - Phoenix-RTOS,
- possibility of permanent cooperation directly after the internship. People who will prove themselves during the internship can count on an offer of employment on individual terms (flexible form of employment that allows to combine work with studies),
- friendly and creative atmosphere at work,
- Multisport card,
- private medical care.
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to participate also in the forthcoming recruitment processes carried out by our company, please add the following clause to your recruitment application: "I agree on processing by Phoenix Systems sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw personal data included in my recruitment application within the forthcoming recruitment processes".