Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: 9 000 PLN - 18 000 PLN
Phoenix Systems is looking for a Test Engineer to assist in tests of Phoenix-RTOS operating system and its applications.
Testing is the most important part of the operating system development process. Operating system can be treated as the sophisticated mix of software modules (kernel, device drivers, libraries, communication stacks, emulation servers and applications) and it should work on many processor architectures (ARM, ARMv7, IA32, RISCV64) and hardware platforms. This means that it should be very carefully tested and this process demands a lot of multidiscipline skills and engineering experience. Especially when it is used in high-volume projects resulting in implementation of milion devices in the field or when it is used in safety-critical applications.
Tasks & accountabilities
As a member of Test Team you will be involved in the development of test automation for Phoenix-RTOS operating system. The important task will be development of Phoenix-RTOS microdistribution project (phoenix-rtos-project) and various automated tests to validate operating system functionalities and its performance on many hardware architectures. Tests will be performed on special hardware environment developed for test purposes.
- understanding of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging,
- experience developing test automation in C/C++ and various script-based languages (bash, Python),
- demonstrated ability to architect new test capabilities and the refinement of existing test capabilities,
- knowledge of computer system architectures,
- good knowledge of HW and SW integration and troubleshooting,
- experience with continuous integration tools,
- experience with SW version control,
- two years of professional experience on similar position,
- capability of working in a team or independently with minimal supervision,
- self-motivated, self-directed, and closure oriented skills,
- at least good command of English,
- strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.
- knowledge of microprocessors architectures and common programming models (ARM, IA32),
- knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, GSM),
- knowledge of digital signal processing algorithms.
What we offer:
- an interesting and evolving work in an innovative technology company,
- participation in challenging projects developed with partners from many countries,
- benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, training budget),
- attractive salary.
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".