Technical Project Manager - Warsaw
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: 10 000 PLN -15 000 PLN
Phoenix Systems is looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage of implementations and research and development projects of Phoenix-RTOS for Edge IOT smart devices.
- Conducting development and implementations projects of the Phoenix-RTOS operating System for Edge IoT devices, including:
- planning, supervising and verifying the implementations of tasks,
- creating detailed project implementation plans,
- verification of the project results,
- managing the information flow in the project,
- Representing the Company in contacts with clients and subcontractors and external organizations e.g. certifying authorities, auditors etc.,
- Sales support.
- higher technical education (preferred IT and electronic fields),
- several years of experience on a similar position,
- understanding of technology and the ability to going into details,
- basic knowledge of building of electronic circuits and programming in C and Python,
- basic knowledge of the GNU/Linux operating system,
- knowledge of project management methodologies,
- very good command of English (at least B2/C1 level),
- communicativeness and goal-oriented attitude,
What we offer:
- possibility of implementing unique projects,
- attractive salary,
- possibility of employment based on contract of employment or B2B contract,
- flexible working hours,
- benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, foreign language lessons),
- friendly and creative work atmosphere.
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to participate also in the forthcoming recruitment processes carried out by our company, please add the following clause to your recruitment application: "I agree on processing by Phoenix Systems sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw personal data included in my recruitment application within the forthcoming recruitment processes".