Junior Test Engineer - Lomza
Location: Łomża, Poland
Salary: Salary: 5 000 – 13 000 PLN
Phoenix Systems is looking for a Junior Test Engineer to Łomża to develop special version of Phoenix-RTOS for aerospace applications compliant with the DO-178C software safety assurance standard (the project is co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund within the operational program Smart Growth 2014-2020 carried out by the polish National Centre for Research and Development).
The company strategic goal is to develop an open-source, scalable operating system for Edge-IoT devices intended for many market sectors. The one of the market sectors is aerospace and modern UAVs requiring sophisticated safety certification. The software for such application should be developed according to requirements defined in DO-178C safety assurance standard.Tasks & accountabilities
The main task of the newly created Test Team is the development of documentation, test procedures and test automation for Phoenix-RTOS and its microdistribution (phoenix-rtos-project) and in particular:
- getting familiar with Phoenix-RTOS operating system,
- studying in practice the process of creating the operating system,
- getting acquainted with the Phoenix-RTOS operating system building environment and porting operating system to various hardware platforms,
- carrying out tests and their automation.
- creative work requiring designing test system,
- test tools development,
- DO-178C requirements analysis,
- implementation of test environment for DO-178C user cases,
- tests execution,
- results analysis,
- operating system architecture analysis,
- source code analysis,
- implementation of changes based on error analysis.
- acquaintance with software testing issues (creation of user cases, automatic tests, test plans and analysis of detected errors),
- ability to create automatic tests based on C and script programming languages ( Python),
- ability to design new test cases and improve existing ones,
- knowledge of operating system architectures,
- knowledge of software and hardware integration issues,
- knowledge of operating system,
- ability to write project documentation,
- skill to penetrate the code and understand it,
- inquisitiveness, engineering responsibility,
- obstinacy, persistence,
- readiness to face defeats on the way to success,
- analytical thinking,
- good knowledge of English.
- professional experience on similar position,
- experience in usage of continuous integration tools,
- knowledge of C and bash,
- experience in usage of tools: git (github, gerrit).
- participation in the creation of the operating system that could outrun the worldwide IT standards,
- access to in-depth knowledge about operating systems,
- open path to career advancement and development,
- employment stability,
- flexible working hours,
- spatious office located in the center of Łomża,
- benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, training budget),
- friendly and creative work atmosphere,
- attractive salary.
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: email@example.com
If you want to participate also in the forthcoming recruitment processes carried out by our company, please add the following clause to your recruitment application: "I agree on processing by Phoenix Systems sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw personal data included in my recruitment application within the forthcoming recruitment processes".