Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: 10 000 - 15 000
Due to massive deployment of the operating system, the company is looking for an Electronics Designer who will be responsible for the design and maintenance of devices in which Phoenix-RTOS is used.
Tasks & accountabilities
- designing analog and digital electronics,
- solving current technical problems,
- prototype bring-up and testing, measurement and evaluation of electrical, thermal and environmental parameters, measurement and analysis of key component parameters,
- verification of electronic devices and systems in terms of damage and measurement of repaired electronic devices in accordance with the technological documentation and technical conditions,
- quality acceptance of the assembly processes of electronic systems,
- defining test scenarios, designing test environments,
- testing adherence of products to the specification,
- analyzing research results and creating reports,
- creating/developing technical documentation,
- getting to know new tools and technologies.
- professional experience in a similar position,
- practical knowledge of analog electronics,
- knowledge of issues related to the design of analog and digital circuits,
- ability to design and read electrical diagrams,
- knowledge of analog electronic devices testing methodology,
- ability to use test&measurement equipment (electronic, mechanical),
- problem solving skills relating to the design of analog electronics,
- knowledge of digital communication interfaces,
- ability to assemble/disassemble through-hole and surface-mount electronic components,
- experience with any printed circuit boards design software,
- knowledge of the English language,
- perceptiveness, independence and accuracy,
- the ability to think logically and draw conclusions,
- the ability to share knowledge and work in a team,
- willingness to constantly expand knowledge.
Additional skills (welcomed not required)
- experience with KiCad EDA software,
- experience with Altium Designer software,
- knowledge of C and scripting languages (bash, python),
- knowledge of hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog),
- experience in working with FPGAs,
- knowledge of issues related to embedded microprocessor systems,
- portfolio of electronic projects.
- the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of operating systems,
- possibility of professional advancement and development,
- stability of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- employee benefits - private medical care, multisport card and language classes,
- friendly and creative working environment,
- attractive salary.
In order to apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to participate also in the forthcoming recruitment processes carried out by our company, please add the following clause to your recruitment application: "I agree on processing by Phoenix Systems sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw personal data included in my recruitment application within the forthcoming recruitment processes".