Junior DevOps Engineer - Warsaw
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: 10 000 PLN - 20 000 PLN
Phoenix Systems is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to assist in development of Phoenix-RTOS operating system and its applications.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main tasks in this position are the development of a platform for automated tests for the Phoenix-RTOS operating system and the development of its microdistribution (phoenix-rtos-project), including:
- participation in the work of teams developing software and test platforms,
- software integration with continuous integration tools,
- designing, implementation and maintenance of the platform for the development,
- implementation and testing of Phoenix-RTOS software,
- automation of implementation processes, configuration of applications and environments,
- development of availability monitoring and error monitoring for applications and system platform,
- design and implementation of standards, procedures and instructions.
- min. 1 year of professional experience in a similar position,
- knowledge of issues related to the implementation and testing of software,
- experience in using continuous integration tools,
- knowledge of issues related to the integration of hardware and software,
- ability to create software development procedures and write documentation,
- knowledge of version control systems (git),
- knowledge of version control systems
- knowledge of the English language,
- communicativeness and the ability to work in a team.
Additional skills (welcomed not required)
- knowledge of issues related to the architecture of the operating system,
- experience in conducting automated tests on embedded devices,
- experience in cross-compiling for various architectures (sysroot, multilib, standard library),
- knowledge of tools: git (github, gerrit), buildbot ,Github Actions docker, gcc, clang, make, Jira,
- experience in using tools for automatic code quality checking (static code analysis, coding style verification),
- experience in working on an open-source project and interacting with the FOSS community,
- knowledge of scripting languages: python, bash,
- knowledge of the POSIX standard,
- knowledge of C.
- participation in the creation of the operating system, which is to exceed global IT standards,
- the ability to obtain in-depth knowledge of operating systems,
- possibility of professional promotion and development,
- stability of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- employee benefits - private medical care, multisport card and language classes,
- friendly and creative work atmosphere,
- attractive salary.
In order to apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: email@example.com
If you want to participate also in the forthcoming recruitment processes carried out by our company, please add the following clause to your recruitment application: "I agree on processing by Phoenix Systems sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw personal data included in my recruitment application within the forthcoming recruitment processes".